Anetta Antonenko Publishers founded by Аnetta Antonenkо (October, 2013).
From May 2014 “she focused on her own project, which is becoming more influential on the market” (Forbes, 15.01.2016).
During her professional career she introduced to readers such prominent Ukrainian writers as Lyubko Deresh, Yurko Izdryk, Vasyl Shkliar, Vasyl Kozhelyanko, Maria Matios, Yurko Pokalchuk, Oles Ulyanenko, Igor Rymaruk, as well as the world renowned names — Francis Fukuyama, Samuel Huntington, Susan Sontag, Jean Baudrillard, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt, Federico Garcia Lorca, Jorge Luis Borges, Anthony Burgess, Gabriel García Márquez, Isabel Allende
and many others.
- I decided to create an independent publishing house, free in its choice and publishing policies.
- This is my author’s PROJECT about what I read and love myself. And that is why each book is a like a PROJECT for me.
WHAT WE PUBLISH:
- Contemporary Ukrainian literature: rights and promotion in Ukraine and in the world,
- Contemporary world literature,
- Significant works of contemporary philosophers, sociologists and political scientists from around the world.
During a short period of time our publications have already found their readers and became successful. The work of the publishing house was distinguished in the rating “TOP 100 People of Culture of the New Time 2014”, by being awarded the 6th place in the TOP-20 Ukrainian brands according to FORBES Ukraine (2015).
The work of the founder of the publishers Anetta Antonenko was highly praised by the Cavalier of the Order of Arts and Literature of the French Republic: ""for personal contribution to the popularization of modern French and French literature"" (2019).